Friday, September 28, 2012

Outfit #24: Bow Ties Are Cool






Dress: Forever21 // White Button Up: Vintage // Hat: H&M // Shoes: Litas by Jeffrey Campbell // Doctor Who iPhone Case c/o

I have been incredibly sick for the last two days. Like not change out of pajamas, whine constantly, and play video games for nine hours straight sick. Like waterfalls of snot and burning fevers and wanting my mom sick. Thus, I obviously did not actually put clothes on, and therefore the main subject of this blog was unprepared. Alas!

However, I'm feeling SLIGHTLY better today, so I decided to dress EXTRA cute today to make up for the last two days of misery and hair sticking straight up. I am going to continue to suck down kale and fruit smoothies until I begin to feel a little less like death warmed over.


11 comments:

  1. I love this! And the dress is so cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love the iPhone case and your hair so much, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable dress really suits your hair in this colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. red & black contrast is my favorite :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so cute! love this whole outfit :) I wish it was just a bit cooler here so I could start wearing more layers. jelly.
    Oh, My

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been sick too so I understand. How cute is that phone cover?! And I love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look - it's so quirky and fun! :)

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the little bow tie!
    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just discovered your blog. Fun stuff! Really jealous you met Matt Smith!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you're feeling better, and so pleased to meet another bowtie enthusiast.

    amen fashion xo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Molly glad you're feeling better. thanks for sharing my phone case. it would be great if you can put a link to my shop ;)
    http://www.hotinkpress.etsy.com

    xoxo, Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...